City of Lawrence
- Lawrence is located south of Methuen, MA and it is uniquely situated in between two major highway systems. I-93 runs North-South to the West of Lawrence and I-495 runs North-South to the East. Lawrence is also bisected by the Merrimack River and by secondary routes 28, 110 and 114.
- Driving Directions to Lawrence
- Transit options – Lawrence can be accessed via the MBTA Commuter Rail at the Lawrence station on the Haverhill line. Commuters can also access Lawrence via the Merrimack Valley Regional Transit Authority (MVRTA) Routes 1, 41, 75 and 85. View the schedules.
- Interested in finding local walking or bicycle trails? https://www.traillink.com/city/lawrence-ma-trails/
- Looking to get outside to a park? http://www.cityoflawrence.com/191/Parks