Points, Prizes, Promos, & Programs
Download the Commute Tracker by RideAmigos app to your mobile device to automate your trip tracking, take the work out of logging your trips and win raffle prizes! As long as the app is open it works in the background and detects your trips so you don’t have to manually log them. If you prefer, you can manually track your trips on your personalized dashboard.
The number of trips you log will determine your number of points and raffle eligibility:
Green trips (public transit, rideshare, bicycle, walk, telecommute, scooter/e-bike): 5 pts/trip (10 pts/day)
Drive alone trips: 1 pt/trip (2 pts/day)
Sign up by 2/28/20 to receive 25 extra points!
Log your virtual (or real!) bike rides for recreation, commuting, grocery shopping, exercise or anything else and win a chance at a $150 Amazon gift card!
Log your rides in CommuteConnect and earn those points.
- 5 pts for each ride
- Minimum 40 pts needed to enter raffle (2 rides/week x 4 weeks)
- Start date: August 1, 2020
- Winner announced: September 1, 2020
Post on social media using the hashtag #stayathomeandride
Eligibility – ALL TMA MEMBER REGISTRANTS
Minimum points for eligibility = 40
(2 rides/week x 4 weeks) = 40 points
1/1/20-6/30/20 and 7/1/20-12/31/20
Gift card raffle on July 2nd* and Jan 2nd*
Eligibility – NON-TMA members
*POINTS RESET after July 2nd and Jan 2nd drawings.
Minimum points for eligibility = 96
(2pts/day) x (2days/week) x (24 weeks)
POINTS TOTALS FOR TRACK TO WIN RAFFLE
(96-240) = $25 gift card
(241-1200) = $100 gift card
The Green to Work (GTW) program is a raffle-based points program for TMA member employees and tenants. Participants earn points for logging their “green*” commutes to work during each calendar quarter.
TMA member employee/tenant participants who accumulate at least 240 points per quarter are eligible for a $250 gift card raffle.
The more trips you log, the more chances you have to win the raffle prize!
240 points = 1 raffle chance
241-360 points = 2 raffle chances
361-480 points = 3 raffle chances
481-600 points = 4 raffle chances
Points are re-set every quarter (March 31, June 30, September 30, December 31).
Eligibility requires TMA membership and logging at least 2 “green”* trips/week.
If you have already signed up for COMMUTECONNECT you’re all set! Any trips you track (either via automated tracking or manually logging) will count toward the GTW program.
If you’re not signed up for COMMUTECONNECT, download the app and then
If your employer or residential community is not a TMA member and you would like more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Green to Work (GTW) participants who log their commutes at least 2x a week can earn points toward the TMA Guaranteed Ride Home (GRH) program through UBER.
- When you SIGN UP for CommuteConnect you will earn points for our programs for all trips that are logged automatically through the app or manually via your dashboard.
- Your first voucher is available upon enrollment.
- Subsequent GRH trips are based on earning at least 80 points per month by logging “green”* commute trips a minimum of twice per week (up to a total of 4GRH trips/year).
- When a person has earned the appropriate number of points they can click on the available GRH Uber code award in the “available awards” link to redeem a trip.
- Participants must earn the minimum (80) points per month to remain eligible for the program.
*“Green” trips consist of using public transit, rideshare, bicycle, walking, scooter/e-bike.
Did you know?
- A 25-mile commute costs about $2,000 annually in gas alone. By alternating the days you drive to work, you stand to save roughly $1,000 – and that’s before you factor in tolls, depreciation, and any parking costs. Bring a third buddy, and the savings climb to $1,300!
- Statewide leaving the car at home and taking another way (ride share, transit, bike or walk) has annually saved 23 million driving miles annually and kept more than 10,000 tons of pollution out of the air we breathe!
We’re here to help!
If you need assistance in identifying your best commuting option, commute route, or have any questions – we’re here to help!